We firmly believe that the involvement of parents is integral to the holistic development of our students. Your support and active participation as volunteers can significantly contribute to creating a thriving and conducive learning environment. We invite you to join our dedicated team of parent volunteers, who play a pivotal role in enhancing various aspects of our school life.
Parents can help with the following:
- Environmental Stewardship
- Curricular Activities
- Classroom Support
- Events and Celebrations
- Fundraising Initiatives
- Communication and Outreach
- Health and Safety Initiatives
Parent Volunteers’ Requirements
- Each parent is required to complete four (4) hours of volunteer time during the ten (10) month school year for a total of eight (8) hours per family.
- Parents may choose to fulfill the parent volunteer hours obligation, or they may choose to pay $100 to be released from completing the volunteer hours.
- Volunteer opportunities are constantly changing. Please check with the main office, Principal, or the PTO.